Use of this website
You use this website and services entirely at your own risk.
If you have hosting account with us, you agree to all terms below.
Hosting @ R120p/m includes:
- Storage space - 2000MB
- Web Traffic - 5000MB
- Email accounts - 75
- MySql databases - 1
- Antivirus email scanning
- Website backup - monthly ( excludes maintenance, cms updates etc ) done by Our ISP
- Support - Support ticket during office hours 8h30am - 4h30pm
- All Payments must be made by the 30th of every month, failure to do so will result in suspension of services.
- Client is responsible for domain renewal once a year.
- We will not be responsible for any lost emails or business lost during downtime. Services will be activated once payment is made.
- We are under no obligation to remind you about your invoices due. They are sent promptly monthly and if not received, it's your responsibility to log into our website and access your account to view unpaid invoices. Click here ( http://cellresmobile.com/index.php/member-portal/member-portal/terms-and-conditions?action=invoices&task=view )
- We have the right to cancel or terminate accounts where payments have not been received. If collection or legal action is taken to recover costs, you will be responsible for all costs.
- Where client cancel their hosting subscription, we require a 1 month cancellation notice period. Please make sure all emails and websites are backed up. We are not responsible for transfer. Any work we do will incur a cost.
- Any domain registered remains our property until all fees are paid up in full.
- To re-instate a domain, will incur a cost of R250.
NB: If you do not have a maintenance agreement for your website, we are not responsible for hacks, website errors or anything that may happen to your website while hosted with us. Our hosting company provides the backup and security.
All accounts to be set to POP and not IMAP. We do not backup any email, once downloaded from our servers you are responsible. No email clients are supported, we give you your email details and link to tutorial for you to setup. If we have to setup email for you onsite, we will charge a call out fee.
All websites once developed belong to the client. If your website is not hosted by us, we cannot be responsible for security, backups or safekeeping. We do not keep backups of site files offsite once delivered. Only backups that will exisit will be from our hosting. If we do not host your site, unfortunately we cannot be responsible. Only clients with website maintenance agreements will have their files backed up offsite.
Client gets approved design files ready for print. We own the original design files and will not give to 3rd party designers. Logo's are the only raw files a client can get. Once files are delivered, clients responsibility to keep safe as we may not have a backup.